Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless Chain Saw. With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, it is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. Model XCU03PTX1 is a kit and includes the Chain Saw, two fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger. The kit also includes an 18V LXT® Brushless 4-1/2" Angle Grinder, which is equipped with an efficient brushless motor and Automatic Speed Change™ technology for corded grinding performance without the cord.
- (1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 14" Chain Saw (XCU03Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) 14" Guide Bar, 3/8", .043" (165246-6)
- (1) 14" Saw Chain, 3/8", .043" (196741-5)
- (1) 14" Chain Cover (419242-9)
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless Angle Grinder